Friday 4 April 2014

You see the trouble with me...

I want to do so much and embark on so many projects but I just don't have the time, energy or sanity to do everything I want to do.  I'm constantly coming up with ideas that I have to shoot down because I just don't have the capacity.  On the plus side, I've become much better at knowing what I can and can't take on and managing my time.

I wish that I'd been born into old money because then I wouldn't have to worry about having a pesky day job that gets in the way of my passions. I would love to be a housewife/kept woman because I wouldn't just stay at home I would actually be working the whole time ... sigh ... but I guess that's what everyone wants.

Maybe I should write to someone with money and ask them for a scholarship.  What's a million dollars to a billionaire?  Pocket change? I'd even take half a million, or even the equivalent of my salary for a year so I could take time off work.  Any billionaires out there feeling particularly philanthropic?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment