Saturday 21 September 2013

Dog-Ears

Used with permission from Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl.com

I used to be very anal about the condition of my books.  I barely opened them all the way so as to maintain their 'newness'.  These days I am a bit more laid back as I realised that if a book gets very damaged, I can always go out and buy a new one (assuming it's not a special edition or signed copy, that is).

I imagine after November I will have more time to write than I do now.  I've decided I will have to seriously consider what extra-curricular activities I engage in next year so I don't get so overloaded like I am now, considering my two careers (writing, full time lawyering, musical rehearsals twice a week, writing group once a fortnight, plus other ad hoc writing projects).  My social life has definitely been suffering over the past few months.  

On the plus side, I've almost finished book 1 of my Top 100 Challenge.  Review to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment