Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be Careful What You Wish For

Earlier this week I said to a friend who is taking time off work: 'I'm so jealous, wish I had the week off'', or something along those lines.  What do you know, I've spent the days following off from work alright, only I've been in bed with a chest infection. Be careful what you wish for indeed.
Curse you Fate for listening in on my private conversation!!

I am using this time (when not sleeping or struggling to breathe) to start thinking about writing the outline for a new book I'm working on.  I haven't had the pleasure of writing an outline in years, I've just been editing my novel for so long.  But since I submitted my manuscript for some professional editing a couple of days ago, I'm able to take a much needed break from that particular work.

No comments:

Post a Comment